Jennifer Curtis, the PR consultancy founder, has been a journalist for 18 years, is BBC trained and has extensive experience in writing content for websites, national television, radio, print and online. She founded Jennifer Curtis PR in 2017 in Perth, Western Australia, and brought the business to Cannonvale in the Whitsundays in 2021.
Jennifer has an Upper Second Honours Degree in Psychology, English and Drama and a Postgraduate Diploma in Radio and Television Journalism.
The consultancy offers professional website content writer services to sole traders and small to large businesses throughout the Whitsundays, Townsville and beyond. Our affordable, original and engaging Queensland SEO writing services are specifically designed for clients looking to attract new business and increase their revenue.
We provide blog writing services and social media marketing through the creation of business pages and posts for Facebook and Instagram accounts. At JCPR we can also write LinkedIn profiles, Curriculum Vitae and advertising content as well as providing a wide range of media relations services.
Jennifer Curtis is an affordable Queensland based copywriting, media relations and social media marketing agency that caters to all budgets, so whether you’re a start-up business with limited funds or a larger company looking to make a higher investment, we’re here to help.
Career Highlights Include:
- Six successful years working as a Senior Journalist and Senior Producer for the BBC
- Eight years working as a TV Military Correspondent internationally, including three embedded trips to Iraq, two to the Falklands and others to Jordan and Lebanon
- Conducting an exclusive ten-minute interview with Prince Andrew in Egypt
- The production and presentation of two prime-time television holiday series
- The editor of fashion and entertainment sections for a daily national newspaper
- Senior Reporter for national television news networks in Australia and New Zealand: Television New Zealand, SBS (Video Journalist), Channel 9 (Perth-based) and Sky News in Sydney.
- Extensive experience in writing website content for multiple businesses.
- A proven track record as a Media Officer who secures news coverage regionally, nationally and internationally
Freelance Travel Writer
Jennifer Curtis is a keen traveller who is passionate about exploring Australia and especially Queensland where the PR Consultancy is based. She has made numerous road trips to places of interest within the State, enjoying beaches, waterholes, waterfalls and rainforests.
She has produced and presented prime time holiday series and written numerous articles on travel destinations and various attractions, both within Australia and overseas.
At Jennifer Curtis PR, we guarantee professional integrity and pride ourselves on ensuring all our customers are more than satisfied with the end product.
We value your input, opinion and feedback on all documents produced and will tailor our style, so it suits your business’s needs and fulfils the goals you set, with our guidance as and when required.
Our vision is that Jennifer Curtis PR will help business ventures Australia-wide to achieve their full potential and help potential new clients appreciate exactly what they have to offer.
Our mission is to provide a gold class standard in all written material, and we are committed to producing consistently high-class content across a variety of platforms.
JCPR will help raise the profile of your business through written content that is clear, concise and easy to understand, using industry-specific terms, enabling you to reach out and engage with your target audience.
Professional copywriting services capture the core strengths of your business and provide a true reflection of all that it has to offer to clients.